Who is RedHat Certified Specialist in Security?
A Red Hat Certified Specialist in Security: Linux has demonstrated the knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to secure Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® systems and to enforce compliance with security policies.
These audiences may be interested in becoming a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Security: Linux:
- System administrators responsible for managing large enterprise environments
- System administrators responsible for securing their organization's infrastructure
- Red Hat Certified Engineers interested in pursuing the Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA) credential
Prerequisites for Exam
- Be a Red Hat Certified System Administrator or have comparable work experience and skills (Red Hat Certified Engineer would be even better)
- Review the Red Hat Certified Specialist in Security: Linux exam objectives or have comparable work experience using Red Hat OpenStack Platform.
Exams and Trainings
Required exam Recommended training(s)
EX415 Red Hat Security: Linux in Physical, Virtual, and Cloud (RH415)