Who is RedHat Certified Specialist in High Availability Clustering?
An IT professional who is a Red Hat Certified Specialist in High Availability Clustering has demonstrated the skills, knowledge, and abilities needed to implement high-availability services on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® using the Red Hat Enterprise Linux High Availability Add-On.
This certification is designed for IT professionals:
- Responsible for providing high-availability services.
- Responsible for storage with more advanced requirements.
- Interested in pursuing Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA) certification.
- With Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA®)-level skills.
Prerequisites for Exam
- Red Hat recommends that candidates become a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) before attempting this exam but neither is required.
- Have Red Hat High Availability Clustering (RH436) or equivalent experience.
- Understand that real-world system administration experience is also an important aspect of preparation for the exam.
- Review exam objectives for the Red Hat Certified Specialist in High Availability Clustering exam.
Exams and Trainings
Required exam Recommended training(s)
EX436 Red Hat High Availability Clustering (RH436)