Editing Video in Adobe Photoshop
Dec 02, 2020 | 9:00 am PST / 12:00pm EST / 5:00 pm GMT
With the increase in social media websites, the use of video in on the rise. Knowing how to create engaging videos is becoming a crucial part of a designers’ toolbox, and Adobe Photoshop makes it easy. Join Tom Keen as he demonstrates how to use the power of Photoshop’s image editing tools to touch up and edit video.
In this webinar, you will see how to:
- Access the Timeline and Layer panels.
- Edit movie clips to create a finished video.
- Add transitions between clips.
- Render a video and make a movie.
- Create animation within a video.
- Add graphics and titles to enhance video