**LINUX MAIL SERVER - ZIMBRA & POSTFIX WITH DNS (RedHat /CentOS)**
04 & 11 June 2021 (Day-long) Register Now
The Zimbra server is a dedicated server that manages all of the mailbox contents, including messages, contacts, calendars, and attachments. In addition to content management, the Zimbra mailbox server has dedicated volumes for backup and log files.
This 100% Hands-on Practical Workshop will help you to learn how to configure the Zimbra mail server on RedHat/ Centos Linux.
Md. Rashedul Hasan
Senior System Administrator
Date: 04 & 11 June 2021
Class Schedule: Friday
**Class time: 03.00 PM to 10.00 PM (Day-Long)
50% Discounted Fees: 2500/-
The benefit of Zimbra mail server
- It provides better centralization since you can maintain shared contacts and shared tasks very efficiently.
- Help Create Calendars- It possesses calendar features that enable the creation and share the project calendar.
- Cost-effective- Zimbra is economic and cost-effective as compared to other mail service providers. As it provides better service at a low cost.
- Enhanced security- Zimbra keeps backup of all your emails and helps it works as a backend management tool.
- Compatible with multiple devices and browsers-It is compatible with multiple devices, you have no need to update the server for any specific device.
- Avoid Spam emails- Unwanted mails are filtered through its intelligent spam filters.
- The mobile phone synchronization feature guarantees that all contacts, calendars, and mailboxes are kept in sync with your mobile phones, whether Android or iPhone.