Why need to be AWS Certified Solution Architect - Associate?
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate examination is intended for individuals who perform a solutions architect role and have one or more years of hands-on experience designing available, cost-efficient, fault-tolerant, and scalable distributed systems on AWS. This certification validates the following
- Effectively demonstrate knowledge of how to architect and deploy secure and robust applications on AWS technologies
- Define a solution using architectural design principles based on customer requirements
- Provide implementation guidance based on best practices to the organization throughout the life cycle of the project
- Ability to identify and define technical requirements for an AWS-based application
- Ability to identify which AWS services meet a given technical requirement
- Knowledge of recommended best practices for building secure and reliable applications on the AWS platform
- An understanding of the basic architectural principles of building on the AWS Cloud
- An understanding of the AWS global infrastructure
- An understanding of network technologies as they relate to AWS
- An understanding of security features and tools that AWS provides and how they relate to traditional services
- 1 year of hands-on experience designing available, cost-effective, fault-tolerant, and scalable distributed systems on AWS.
- Hands-on experience using computer, networking, storage, and database AWS services.
- Hands-on experience with AWS deployment and management services
- Or have the proper training on “AWS Solution Architect - Associate Certification Training” course
Exams and Trainings
Required exam Recommended training(s)
AWS Certified Solution Architect - Associate Exam AWS Solution Architect - Associate Certification Training