Who is Red Hat Certified Specialist in Virtualization?
A Red Hat Certified Specialist in Red Hat Virtualization possesses the skills, knowledge, and abilities required to deploy and manage virtualization infrastructure, hosts, and guests using Red Hat® Virtualization.
These audiences may be interested in becoming a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Red Hat Virtualization:
- Linux system administrators who are responsible for, or seeking responsibility for, implementing and managing virtualization infrastructures
- System administrators from other platforms
- Any Red Hat Certified Engineers (RHCE®) who wish to become a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA)
Prerequisites for the Exam
- Have experience using Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization
- Become a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA®), or demonstrate equivalent experience
Exams and Trainings
Required exam Recommended training(s)
EX318 Red Hat Virtualization (RH318)