What is Red Hat Preliminary Exam?
Red Hat® Preliminary Exams are designed to help you validate in-demand, foundational skills and knowledge in some of today’s most important technologies. By connecting to remote, cloud-based environments, you can take these exams when and where you want.
- Developers who wish to containerize software applications
- Administrators who are new to container technology and container orchestration
- Architects who are considering using container technologies in software architectures
- Site reliability engineers who are considering using Kubernetes and Red Hat OpenShift
Prerequisites for Exam
- Be able to use a Linux terminal session, issue operating system commands, and be familiar with shell scripting
- Have experience with web application architectures and their corresponding technologies
- Being a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA®) is recommended, but not required
Exams and Trainings
Required exam Recommended training(s)
PE180 Introduction to Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift (DO180)