Who is Red Hat Red Hat Certified Specialist in Openshift Administration?
Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration. An IT professional who is a Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration has demonstrated the skills, knowledge, and abilities needed to create, configure, and manage a cloud application platform using Red Hat® OpenShift.
- System and Software Architects who need an understanding of the features and functionality of an OpenShift Container Platform cluster.
- System Administrators who need to support the initial establishment of an OpenShift cluster.
- Cluster Operators who need to support ongoing maintenance of an OpenShift cluster.
- Site Reliability Engineers who need to support the ongoing maintenance and troubleshooting of an OpenShift cluster.
- System administrators who want to demonstrate their OpenShift Container Platform skills
- Red Hat Certified Engineers (RHCEs)who wish to become a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA)
- System administrators or developers who are working in a DevOps environment using Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform
Prerequisites for Exam
- Become a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or have comparable work experience and skills
- Take the Red Hat OpenShift Administration I (DO280) course or have comparable work experience using OpenShift Container Platform
- Review the Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration exam (EX280) objectives
Exams and Trainings
Required exam Recommended training(s)
EX280 Introduction to Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift (DO180)
Red Hat OpenShift Administration I (DO280)