Who is RedHat Certified Specialist in Performance Tuning?
A Red Hat Certified Specialist in Performance Tuning has demonstrated the skills, knowledge, and abilities needed to monitor performance metrics on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® systems and configure performance enhancements suitable for various production workloads.
- Experienced Linux system administrators responsible for maximizing resource utilization through performance tuning
- A Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE®) interested in becoming a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA)
Prerequisites for Exam
- Be a Red Hat Certified System Architect (RHCSA®) or have comparable work experience and skills (RHCE would be even better)
- Take Red Hat Performance Tuning: Linux in Physical, Virtual, and Cloud (RH442) or have extensive work experience in performance tuning
- Review the objectives for this exam
Exams and Trainings
Required exam Recommended training(s)
EX442 Red Hat Performance Tuning: Linux in Physical, Virtual, and Cloud (RH442)