Who is Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)?
An IT professional who has earned the Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA®) is able to perform the core system administration skills required in Red Hat Enterprise Linux environments. The credential is earned after successfully passing the Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) Exam (EX200)
- Experienced Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administrators seeking validation of their skills
- Students who have attended Red Hat System Administration I and II and are on the path to earn RHCSA certification
- Experienced Linux system administrators who require a certification either by their organization or based on a mandate (DOD 8570 directive)
- IT professionals who are on the path to earn a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE®) certification
- RHCEs who are non-current or who are about to become non-current and wish to re-certify as RHCEs
Prerequisites for Exam
- Have either taken Red Hat System Administration I (RH124)and Red Hat System Administration II (RH134).
- The RHCSA Rapid Track course (RH199)that combines those courses.
- Have comparable work experience as a system administrator on Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Exams and Trainings
Required exam Recommended training(s)
EX200 - Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam Red Hat System Administration I (RH124)
Red Hat System Administration II (RH134)