Who is Red Hat Certified Engineer in RedHat OpenStack?
An IT professional who becomes a Red Hat Certified Engineer in Red Hat OpenStack has the ability to configure advanced networking in a director-based Red Hat OpenStack environment. The credential is earned after successfully passing the Red Hat Certified Engineer in Red Hat OpenStack exam (EX310).
These audiences may be interested in becoming an RHCE in Red Hat OpenStack:
- Experienced OpenStack system administrators responsible for the planning or deployment of Red Hat OpenStack
- Experienced OpenStack system administrators who want to demonstrate their capability in network functions virtualization (NFV)
- A Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA®) in Red Hat OpenStack interested in earning an RHCE in Red Hat OpenStack credential
- An RHCE interested in earning a Red Hat Certified Specialist or RHCSA credential
Prerequisites for the Exam
- Red Hat Certified Engineer or demonstrate equivalent knowledge
- Red Hat Certified Systems Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack or demonstrate equivalent knowledge
Exams and Trainings
Required exam Recommended training(s)
EX310 Red Hat OpenStack Administration I (CL110)
Red Hat OpenStack Administration II (CL210)
Red Hat OpenStack Administration III: Networking & Foundations of NFV (CL310)